.....

Friday, June 4, 2010

Woalaoooo
hello bloggers
huahahahah
long time no see
I'm leaving this blog for a long time
It's because I don't have any topic to share, plus I also feel lazy to write on this blog
hahahaha
ummm
For today, maybe I will tell about my primce charming (again)
well, you guys might wonder about what sort of thing he had done to me
Actually, the answer is NOTHING...
He is too kind to make a mistake
In this few days
we almost lose contact because he was so busy and he didn't have any time to call or even SMS me
While he tried to find me, it's already late at night and of course I'd gone to my dreamland
The best way to describe this is "forgetting me because of messing with his thing"
Miss him???
Of course I do, but it's OK cause soon we will meet each other
What I afraid of is the girl who always find him..
Hope that he won't be influenced by that girl
Afraid of losing him too
I would rather die than suffer from the pain of losing him
I love and care about him more than myself
I would like to sacrifice myself for anything as long as it makes him happy
If he plan to leave me, it would be better that he plan to kill me
I'm not fond of love game (no offense to Lady Gaga)
Loving someone means I want to be with him forever
Keep on supporting each other is a kind of relationship that I ever wanted

Dear: David Tandean
Thanks for the love and trust you have given, I really appreciate it
They are the best present that I ever get
Leaving you or even forgetting you is mission impossible
Those thing will never happen except you are the one who ask me to stop loving you
Even if you are begging me to do that, I still can't guarantee that my heart will obey it
This rebellious heart can only be tamed by you
Everything that I write here might seem so over, but this is what I'm feeling right now
What I want is we can LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER AFTER (suddenly shrek forever after come in my mind hahaha)

Okayyyy
That's all for this post
You can drop by any comment you would like to say
see ya on the next post
Peace...
Have a nice day
Bye2...
huahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment