.....

Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's holiday!!!!
Actually not a college holiday
It's just a work holiday
I'm working at IEC...
It's an english, mandarin, and japanese course
The school is having a holiday so, the teachers are all free!!
hahaha
So happy cause it's been a long time that I've never stayed at home and relaxed after college
I prefer this instead of spending my time at Sun Plaza (wanna vomit when I think about it)
Nothing to do at Sun Plaza except going to cinema or shopping and eat
How can Medan be so boring???
This town really pissed me off!!

At this relaxing moment while I got nothing to do...
I'm thinking of taking a time on weekend to continue my photoshoot session
I've got so many inspiration for it that might make the session more colorful rather than keep on wearing a dress and take picture
Bright color jumpsuit will be the next wardrobe
I'm finding a pair of white sneaker to complete my wardrobe
It seems so hard to find and the price is killing me (almost give up)
Fiuhhh...
Hope there's a miracle...

well
That's all
Happy holiday guys..
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment