.....

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

not good!!!

hello bloggers
it's late at night and I still post new blog
haha

haeh~
It's truly complicated
Maybe I'm too over, too protective (while I think I already try my best to limit it)
I'm thinking of confining my care to him
It will be the hardest thing that I ever determine, but it will make improvement (I hope)
by doing that way, I wish he could feel that he's going to lose my notice and try to fix everything back to normal, to where it suppose to be...
It will be better if I feel this pain now cause I think I'm strong enough to face this matter at this moment, who knows I can't accept it in the future, in which condition that will hurt me the most

It's a kind of intrigue for myself that will help me to make my mental tougher and try not to dig the sadness back to surface
Wish me luck~

nite bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment