.....

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Alohaaaaa bloggers...
Doing great???
hahaha
Pffff.....
It's tiring today, I got two classes and both of them are boring
Too boring till I can hardly to concentrate
Actually, not only those lessons which cause me stuck in the boredom
Since yesterday, I keep thinking about my life
I don't love what I'm doing (accounting major)
Feel kinda regret too to take Accounting major
Mess up with that major is not a thing that I ever wanted
Never dream of having this kind of life
What I want is to mess up with garments, beads, and model...
It's called the art of fashion design
Another choices can be interior design or beauty
Achieving those dream won't be easy
I need to adjust my time as wise as possible to avoid a messy schedule
This is what I call a true and worthy life

I've started to plan for my future to chase what I really want
This is the best way to have a bright future
I have to give a big concentration on this major

There's no "too late" words for study

Find the right path to step towards our future

God bless us~
See yah..

No comments:

Post a Comment