.....

Saturday, July 10, 2010

different in you

hello
coming back again after a long long time
hahaha

haeh~
stressed!!!
killed by assignments, projects, mid-test, quizzes and will be ended by final exams...
but now it left only final exam so gonna fight for it

What entertain me the most is HIM!!
hahaha
how can it be?
well, he got a new job, as a technician and I think he loves it so much and absolutely happy
Hope that he can buy PC soon by having this job
What make me sad is I realize that both of us are having a distance now
It seems like we are just a friend (while actually we are still friend)
It's different from what we used to be
maybe he's too busy with his new job
I really miss those first meeting and Wishing Candle moment day by day

There's no anger in me for blaming him, it's not his fault at all, maybe I'm the one who is too sensitive
I just feel that he's different now while I'm not hoping for its' happening
I'm trying my best to make him comfortable
Oh Gosh... I shouldn't think too much, it makes me sick
What I want is we can be together forever

haha
such a silly confession huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment