.....

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

where's the shooting stars??

I wish I could have a great day with my dearest some day
I wish I could celebrate every anniversary with my boy
I wish I could be the best for him
I wish I could hang out & have the best moment with him
I wish I could speak out what I want to have
If there's a chance, I would like to say "I WANT A BOYFRIEND!!!"
Pity me
It's just a dream
Parents keep on saying:
"You are too young to have a boyfriend"
"You still have so many opportunity to choose"
"Try to earn lots of money first"
"You will regret cause you will miss the time of hanging out with friends"
And the most terrible one is "I need you to continue your MASTER DEGREE"
OH GOSH!!!
Please....
I don't live for books and other stupid things!!
I choose to have my own freedom
I know I'm happy enough
I can have anything I wanted by purchasing or without purchasing
But now I really want to have a special care from somebody in my heart
All of you are exactly live inside my heart forever and I love my family so much, but what I'm talking right now is "A BOYFRIEND"

I'M BIG GIRL NOW!!!
I admit that I feel envy with my friends who can have their lover staying beside them most of the time
OK, not staying together is not a big deal
I want to let my parents know that he's the one I love
I want them to approve this relationship
Maybe some people will suggest me for a BACKSTREET
Well, BACKSTREET isn't fun at all
I totally appreciate my parents for giving me a freedom to let "HIM" visit me that's why I keep on finding ways to tell them about the relationship that I wanted

Well, silly me
It's like waiting for thousands of shooting stars to rain on me

I really have no idea about what's happening with my boy & I
Having distance is the truth to be told

Fiuhhhh
My head will soon blowing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment