.....

Friday, August 20, 2010

heart symphony

It's holiday!!!
I'm going to spend my 3 weeks holiday by doing the same thing everyday
Fiuhhh
It's boring...
Wake up, take bath, have meal, going to IEC for teaching
Everyday gonna be like this
Well, I don't really care about it since I can keep in touch with my dearest
But in fact, the fortune fairy doesn't stay beside me all the time
Imagine how "often" we contact each other
Only when I wake him up in the morning and before I get my ticket back to dreamland
Not because of childish but REALLY I miss him every second
Sometimes I gotta cry to express my feeling although I know it won't make any significant improvement
Even when we are having a talk, we can keep quiet for few seconds bcoz we're lack of topic
Stupid isn't it?
It seems like nobody while in fact there's somebody who stands behind and ready to catch me when I fall
I can feel it long time ago but not now
Making him to stay beside me always is a totally impossible thing coz he has his own job to be done
I'm the most stupid girl in this world coz I can't appreciate what I've got
I should appreciate that he still love me (not sure actually), it should be more than enough but why should I ask for more???
Greedy me!!!
So ashamed!!!
I just wanna be good for him
Everything I've done is the best that I can give

Please notice that I love you so much
Anything that happen to you might kill me instantly

"Now or forever you will always be my dear"

No comments:

Post a Comment