.....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

STUPID STAFF!!!

Finally!!!!
I've accomplished my IDP product presentation
Free from project!
XD
The next task will be Debate
Should work hard to offense the other team
Ganbate!~~
hohohoho

My job...
Terrible...
Having 13 2 years old students inside class with only 2 teachers must be insane!
Cry,vomit and shout are the things I saw everyday
TIRING!!
Burdens from the superior also complete my day

OK Let's make it a little bit crazy!

"Hey you SILLY AND STUPID STAFF!!! Don't ever dare to think that you can take me down coz you are not far more better than HELL! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDIOTS!!!"

*acting like wonder woman*
huahahaha

Oh yes...
For my dearest David Tandean
Enjoy your job
Don't be too busy coz I'm rotting right here waiting for you XD
Keep your good work my dear
Buddha bless us
Sadhu sadhu sadhu

hohohohoho
Cya on the next post guys
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment