.....

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hola~ bloggers...
How's your day??
might be fun right??
hahaha

To day is so fun...
My Prince made appointment with me and we have lunch together
It's been a long time that we don't hav lunch together
We had lunch along with friends of mine, although there were only 5 people including me, I really love it...

There's something that keep spinning in my mind for this several weeks...
I really miss the moment when PC and I go to Wishing Candle event at AryaDuta Hotel 14march 2010
We had so many sweet moment since that day cause it was the day when we start our love journey (it's a little bit over but that's the fact hahaha)
I wish I could turn the time to that day whenever I want (although it's impossible)
Then, this few days, I keep thinking what will I be if I lose him, dead or suffer for my whole life?
Crazy isn't it??

I will always hope for the best for our relationship
Being in a place where he were is my whole life dream...

That's all for today...
See ya guys...
bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment