.....

Friday, May 14, 2010

hello bloggers.......
what a nice holiday
hahha
okayyyy.. let's straight to the point...

having a trip at brastagi is totally fun
with my friends and of course the prince
but all of a sudden
THIS MORNING....
I FOUND OUT SOMETHING THAT REALLY MAKE ME BROKE INTO PIECES
HE BETRAYED ME!!!
Well, not really betrayed actually...
sending short messages to his friends (girl) with a contains that full of care
i really don't mind if he want to SMS another girl, but this case is totally different
i was really mad but i did't show it off, on the contrary, i talked to him wisely
the first thing that come into my mind when i found out that thing is...
"WTF!!!!!!!!!! Everything that i done for you seems useless like a trash"
Two days ago ( 12th May )
we also caught into a little quarrel but everything is OK now
That night..
he didn't contact me and he said he fell asleep
it is a reasonable reason for me and i just threw it out of my mind...
IN FACT, at approximately 20.30 at night ( 12th May )
He wanted to send a girl to IT&B Campus and have some chit chat at her house
It makes me seems useless cause I feel that I can't help him even a thing till he wants to have a chit chat with another girl...
Although you are the one I love, but once HEARTBREAK IS HEARTBREAK!!!!!!!!!!

He said SORRY... But, does it worth even a thing on earth than my heartbreak??
Actually, my trust for you is decreasing...
Maybe I just need to aware for the other case that will happen and prepare my mental..
NO MORE SADNESS (trying)...
that's all for this post
have a nice day guys
see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment