.....

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello bloggers
It's been a long long time that i don't update my blog
hahaha
no wonder
lazy syndrome
Well...
Today I wanna share the pieces of my frustrated mental
FIUHHH...
I don't want to be an overprotective person for him and in fact I don't like to limit his activity
But now, there's something which is too excessive between his relationship with others (girls of course)
I can say that it might be only a friend (for this moment) but for the future????
I don't really take it as a big problem if he has so many friends (girls) even I never think that they are special friends
But, what the hell things on earth that could make him so kind to that girl???
Just because of his status or maybe the leadership of a thing called destiny??????
They might be a possible reasons...
How's your feeling when you see someone you love close to another girl??
Smile won't be such a logical answer except you aren't serious with him...
Actually, I don't have a right to make a complain EVEN IF I HAVE THAT RIGHT, I ALSO CAN'T COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That girl is far more better than me physically...
What I hope is he can realize by himself and of course I need his loyalty and honesty

That's all for this post...
see ya guys..
gonna miss you
BYE~~~

1 comment:

  1. you don't have to care about those kind of things dear...
    just believe that you have your own good...
    everything will be alright...

    just be yourself...
    even if she's far more better than you...
    and don't you ever think that you want to become like her...

    If he's yours than he will be yours...
    no worries... ^^

    ReplyDelete