.....

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

holiday post

Alohaaaaa
It's been so many years that I don't update my blog
akakakakkakaka
LOL!!!!!
Well...
My holiday is really fun
i enjoy it so much
i went to Sibayak for hiking
with Prince Charming of course and we have so much fun...
it"s very cold right there but the scene was totally amazing!!!
i miss that place
PLUS!!! I saw meteor twice and i were really satisfied with that journey although i feel a bad effect after hiking (my whole body feels so hurt)
hahaha
I REALLY SATISFIED WITH SIBAYAK!!!!
the next i will talk about my dream...
I really want to be a model
hix"
I'm working on that thing now
I use so many effort to make it real
I hope I can make it
My first effort is to grow taller again
I'm trying my best to grow taller so, i asked my daddy to buy me a skipping rope
Hope that thing will help me more
hahahhaha
Maybe my dream sounds a little bit crazy and impossible
But, how to say...
no matter it is possible or not... I'll keep trying...
At least, i don't regret for what i've done
wish me luck guys
really need your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment