.....

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello bloggers
How are you guys doing???
It's been a long time that I leave this blog
Lonely???
hahahahaha
So, what happen to me actually???
I'm busy with my 1 week final examination and the laziness impact me...
hahaha
Well...
I'm dying on the last day of examination!!!
MATHEMATICS FOR ECONOMY!!!!
Indeed, I forget the formula to solve the question, but I hope I can pass it cause I'm doing good in my Mid Test
hahaha
*AMIN
And now...
Let's talk about my prince charming
Yesterday, he went back to his hometown, we did SMS while he was in the train and suddenly he didn't reply me until now!!!
Surprisingly, I don't feel sad
I don't know what kind of virus has infected me, but that's what I'm feeling RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Even, I can hardly recognize his face cause it's been 3weeks that we don't meet each other
Next week, we will go hiking and to be honest, I can't stand it anymore
Hope we can have a meaningful moment
hahahahaha
That's all for this post
See you guys...
Bye~~~
hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment