.....

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My alarm is the earthquake!!!!

Hello bloggers....
It's almost 8 in the morning...
How's your sleep??
I can make sure that it's not good
Being woke up by your family at 5 coz we were hitted by a 7.2 turbulance
I wondered what I was dreaming of at that time
I hope that I'm not dreaming of my WHITE HORSE PRINCE
Hahahahahahaha
Well...
I was so shock too
Dearest mommy suddenly shouted loudly in a condition of carrying my little sister
On the contrary, I woke up in a terrible face, almost pale I think, and along with my family, we ran up to the roof...
The weird one, my mommy could still gossiping with neighborhood...
Silly mommy...
Ckckck
So, what did I do at that time??
Of course felt panic...
I kept on calling my little prince to wake up, but he didn't pick up my phone
At last, luckily, he woke up coz he heard noisy sounds, he called me and I was so delighted coz it proved that the silly earthquake affected him nothing
Hahahahahahahaha
Crazy little prince...
~~~~~~~~~~
That's all for this morning
See ya on the next post
hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment