.....

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello bloggers.....

Are you guys having a nice day??

hahahahaha

well...

Today I would like to talk about someone

he means everything to me


PLEASE WELCOME.......

MY PRINCE CHARMING
*****DAVID TANDEAN*****










HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Doesn't he look so nice???
Here we go..
~ David Tandean
~ Hometown = Tebing Tinggi
~ STMIK MIKROSKIL
~ Majoring in Teknik Informatika
~ A smart guy, mature, kind, and of course friendly
Well, I met him the first time when i got problem with my laptop and he helped me to fix it. That's the first time we both met face to face after a long long time we knew each other only by sending sms and making call.
My first impression when I saw him was "a very tall guy but handsome"
Huahahaahhaha
OMG!!!
He's very tall, reaching 180cm since, I am only 153cm ...... PITY ME :(
Although he's overheight, he still try to cope with me. That's why I ADORE HIM!!!!
Hahahahaha
Actually, we are not yet a couple, we still working on something which will result a better relationship for us
No idea about how long will it last but I really TRUST him
Hope he will be my future husband
LOL
[Oh no, I'm blushing...]
Hahahaahaha
Wish me luck...

Well, I think that's all for now
See you guys on the next new post...
Tha~~
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment