.....

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello bloggers...
I feel so blue today
WORST!!!!!
that silly david tandean refused to accompany me to Sun Plaza
Actually, we made an appointment to gather at my house but i cancelled it b'coz of my mommy
I hate this day!!!!!!
So lonely at Sun Plaza...
Well...
I couldn't stand being abandoned
it'd been 3 days that he abandoned me without any purpose
i tried to drive my negative thinking away, but i couldn't make it
I should trust him
To be honest, I dropped my tears starting from afternoon until now
@david tandean: i'm so sorry that i can't fulfill my promise to you for not crying again, but really, i can't stand it anymore, it's not a kind of funny things that can keep me happy all the day...
Hope this situation won't last for long coz i'm DYING right now!!!!!
OMG...
i'm not feeling very well now
feels like something will come out from my mouth which is being triggered from my stomach
fiuhhhh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
see ya on the next blog post
bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment